Welcome to our first edition of the Modern Families blog carnival. I hope you enjoy the articles that we have collected …
- Steve Holder presents Brain Injuries in Sports posted at Head and Brain Injuries – This article includes information on children’s head injuries in sports. From his circle of friends and acquaintances, he’s discovered that head injuries in children are more common than one might have suspected.
- Sarah McHattie presents Teen Pregnancy and the Entertainment Industry posted at Teen Pregnancy Advisor.
- Sara Goldstein presents Fashion dont’s: ‘Mom jeans’ poem posted at The Bargain Queens – Modern Moms don’t wear ‘Mom jeans’! A funny poem…
- Tera presents Dress Code Regulations: Are They Necessary For A Good Education? posted at Clothing and Society.
- TheLifeLessTraveled presents Family Downsizes Life to a Camper, the Open Road and Adventures Rich in Simple Pleasures posted at The Life Less Traveled – Tired of the daily grind in the UK and in search of a better quality of family life, the family Smudge decided to embark on a drastic life-change in February 2008. They sold their UK house, put most of their possessions into storage and with a handful of clothes, cooking utensils and a computer, moved into their folding camper in the back garden of a family member. 3 months later they gave up their primary income, left the UK altogether and set out on the road to France in search of a new and unknown destiny. Find out how the family Smudge embarked on their own life less traveled … and how you can, too!
- Fiona Lohrenz presents After School Daycare Curriculum – What’s The Best Approach? posted at Child Care Only.