Welcome back to the Modern Families Blog Carnival. I hope everyone enjoyed the first edition and keeps coming back to see what else is new.
Before going to our November articles, I would like to suggest that our December edition be about families and dealing with the holidays. We all know this can be a crazy time of year, so I’m sure we would all love tips on dealing with our families, so please share your stories.
There are a wide range of topics this month so I have tried to group like blogs together:
- Sarah McHattie presents Talk with Your Teen About Sex and Pregnancy posted at Teen Pregnancy Advisor.
- Terence Gillespie presents Why I Live With My In-Laws! posted at Your Optimal Blog – I can’t claim credit for the idea that my father and mother-in-law move in with us. Or that we move my mom from her nursing home into my office. My wife saw the mounting nursing home bills, knew a baby was coming and swung into action. By the time she was finished laying it all out, one night after work, she had a way to upgrade all of our lives. She was proposing we live like a family. A multi-generational family. It was outrageous!
- minnemom presents A Boo-tiful Day posted at Travels with Children – A description of a fun day out with kids.
Special Needs Families
- Michelle McFarland-McDaniels presents Create an Autism Intervention Action Plan posted at Autism Assistance Resources and Information.
- Kara Sheridan presents Choosing the Best Toys for Your Child with Special Needs posted at KaraSwims.
- GrrlScientist presents Research Suggests Bipolar Children Likely to become Bipolar Adults posted at Living the Scientific Life.
- Fiona Lohrenz presents Daycare Franchises? Montessori Day Care? So Many Choices! posted at Child Care Only.
- Sarah Scrafford presents 100 Free College Rides You Don’t Need Daddy to Pay For posted at Eduk8.
- Erika Collin presents The Ultimate Guide to the GMAT: 100 Tips, Tools, and Resources posted at BSchool.com Business Schools Directory.
- One Family presents Yamaha Digital Pianos (YPG, DGX, P, N, NP, CP, Arius, YDP, Clavinova CLP & CVP, and MODUS) – A Comparative Review posted at One Family’s Blog – The post is comparative review of Yamaha digital pianos that attempts to guide families come to the right purchase decision.