Welcome to the March 2, 2009 edition of modern families. It has been a very cold weekend, these past few days, so I’ve been glad of a reason to stay indoors! Again, we have a range of interesting posts on all kinds of topics. I hope everyone enjoys reading the submissions as much as I did. Thanks to everyone who sent in a blog post and see you next month.
- Ralph Jean-Paul presents How To Make Important Decisions Quickly posted at Potential 2 Success, saying, “Quick decision making is critical in just about every aspect of life. Learn why it is sometimes difficult to make decisions and how to improve your decision making skills.”
- Danelle Ice presents 11 Free Family Bonding Activities to Do in 30 Minutes or Less posted at Homemaker Barbi, saying, “Have 30 minutes to spare tonight before bedtime? These free activities can be thought of as team-building exercises for your family. Use limited time wisely to build your family closeness with these quick family activities.”
- Kakie presents Our role in teaching kids how to make new friends posted at Bur Bur & Friends: Community Park, saying, “This is a story about how one mother planted seeds of confidence into one four year old. This act gave him the courage to explore a new world. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed experiencing and writing about it.”
- The Dough Roller presents Discover More Credit Card–A Consumer Reports Rewards Card Pick posted at The Dough Roller, saying, “The Discover More Card’s 5% cash back feature is great way to pay for your family’s next vacation.”
- Angie presents Kitchen Corner Sink posted at Kitchen Sinks & Kitchen Sink Accessories, saying, “The kitchen sink is one of the main focuses in the modern kitchen. The corner kitchen sink is one of the nicest new looks on the market if you have a L-shaped or U-shaped kitchen. There are a lot of different styles that you can get it all depends on your taste and style.”
- Gary R. presents Great Campground Games posted at Camping Tips, saying, “Camping can be a great family activity, but don’t expect your children to sit around and enjoy reading or relaxing like you do.”
- Becca Glouzstein presents The Best Activity for Pre-schoolers Ever! posted at Inspiration for Mothers . Com.
- Ashley Cook presents De-Stress Before Prom posted at Prom Blogger, saying, “It is very normal to be nervous on the morning of the prom, as well as a week or two before the big night.”
- AEDINSY presents Alcoholism and Marriage posted at Signs Your Man Is Cheating On You, saying, “ALCOHOLISM is a marriage killer! It can rip apart and threaten the core of ANY relationship and undermine the foundation of the whole family. Learn to recognize the problems and get solutions to dealing with ALCOHOLISM AND MARRIAGE. Don’t become a statistic, start improving your marriage by reading this informative article today!”
- Kristen Garcia presents Choosing a Summer Camp for Your Child posted at Life Of Kristen, saying, “Summer camp can be a memory that lasts for a lifetime, good or bad, for a child. Hopefully this article can help make it a good memory!”
- Steve Holder presents Maintaining Life Balance posted at Successful Freelancing Advisor, saying, “I think every parent can gain something from these suggestions on maintaining work/life balance.”
- Kristen Garcia presents Divorce Mediation|How To Get A Divorce posted at Divorce Mediation, saying, “Divorce mediation is a helpful, more economical method of going about a divorce than more traditional, adversarial methods.”
- Dog Lover presents Dog Owner Guide posted at Dog Owner Guide, saying, “With the recession, why pay hundreds or thousands of dollars on a home security system when good ole Fido can be trained to be a good watch dog!”
- Matthew Paulson presents 8 Money Saving Ideas for Family Fun Night posted at American Consumer News.
- Global Traveler presents Basic Tips for Traveling in Arabic Countries posted at Traveling Around The World, saying, “If you’re considering a trip to an Arabic country, there are few guidelines and tips that you should follow.”
- Tanya Zafino presents Cure Acne With the Zafino Method posted at The Tragedy of the Female Acne Sufferer, saying, “Natural acne cure blog”
That concludes this edition. Submit your blog article to the next edition of modern families using our carnival submission form.
Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.