Welcome to the December edition of the Modern Families Blog Carnival. Again, we have a wide and varied range of topics.
Enjoy your reading and Happy Holidays!
- Marlene presents Staying Safe While on Vacation posted at The Self Defense Advisor – When you are traveling, keeping your family safe when in an unfamiliar place takes forethought and planning.
- Deb presents Holiday Fire Safety posted at The Fire Safety Institute – This is the season for eating and drinking and gift giving and tree decorating and more eating. Thanksgiving and Christmas have the odds stacked against them in terms of fire danger.
- MoneyNing presents Celebrating Thanksgiving is a Must This Year posted at Personal Finance Blog by Money Ning – Thanksgiving is one of the fun holidays of the year! No matter what, you should celebrate!
- Marlene Gundlach presents Educational Options posted at The Autism Institute – Educational options for parents with autistic children.
- Susan presents Is Ritalin Safe for Preschoolers? posted at Ritalin Advisor – Of all topics concerning Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and the use of stimulants for behavior control, preschoolers and Ritalin is likely the most controversial of all.